Saturday 31 July 2010

Cereal Spree


We've just bought a whole load of our favourite cereal brand (from Dorset), so much so that we almost have the whole collection sitting in our breakfast cupboard. The baked granolas are my pick of the bunch; in fact, I'm eating the new Chocolate Granola & Macadamia Nuts as I type. Not only does this flavour give me an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast, all the ingredients of it that could be Fairtrade are so and, come the colder months, I predict a bowlful of this warmed up would be just the soft, sweet stuff needed to cure any winter blues.


Oh, and did I mention the packaging? Whoever's the creative director of this tasty brand is doing a terrific job of picking equally delicious colours that complement each flavour beautifully, and it's not often you get something so attractive on the outside that's an even bigger delight within...

No comments:

Post a Comment